聊天社交

您可以从中了解更多......

旅游英语对话(关于旅游的英语情景对话大全)
2023-07-04 15:42:41

有关旅游英语的对话精选

有关旅游英语的对话篇1

Kate: I hate waiting for connecting flights in the airport.

我最讨厌在机场等著转机了。

Zhang Hong: Really? I think it's interesting.

真的吗?我倒觉得挺好的。

Kate: What? Don't you think it's a waste of time?

怎么,你不觉得这很浪费时间吗?

Zhang Hong: No. I use the free time to shop in the ty-free shops.

没有啊,我正好利用这个时间去免税店购物。

有关旅游英语的对话篇2

菲利普: Summer holidays will begin next month. What are you going to do?

下个月就要放暑假了.你打算干什么?

乔恩: Dad will take me to our hometown. We`ll visit our grandparents there.

爸爸带我回老家去看望祖父母.

菲利普: Oh, they`ll be very happy to see you again!

他们再次见到你一定很高兴!

乔恩: Sure. Where do you plan to go ring the holiday, Philip?

那当然.菲利普.假期你打算去哪里?

菲利普: Maybe my parents will take Dick and me to a few cities in the East.

我父母带迪克和我去东部的几个城市玩.

乔恩: That`ll be very interesting. What cities are you going to visit?

那真有趣.你要去哪些城市呢?

菲利普: Maybe Shanghai, Nanjing, Wuxi and Hangzhou.

可能有上海.南京.无锡和杭州.

乔恩: Oh, they`re all places of great interest in China. I think you`ll have a good time.

噢.那可都是中国的名胜古迹.祝你玩得开心.

菲利普: I`m sure we will.

一定.

有关旅游英语的对话篇3

游客: When shall we take off?

我们什么时候起飞?

工作人员: We are waiting for an improvement in the weather conditions.

我们在等天气好转.

游客: You mean we have to wait until the fog lifts?

你是说我们得等雾散了才能起飞?

工作人员: Yes.

是的.

游客: There goes my appointment at 9 a.m..

我早上9点的约会只有取消了.

有关旅游英语的对话篇4

工作人员: Good morning. Can I help you?

早上好.需要什么帮助吗?

顾客: Morning. I'd like to create a travel itinerary.

早上好.我想做个旅行计划.

工作人员: Where do you want to go?

请问您想去哪儿?

顾客: I have no idea. But I hope to visit the seaside.

没想好.但我希望是个海滨城市.

工作人员: Sure, how about Qing? Right now is the best time of the year to visit Qing.

好的.青岛怎么样?现在是去青岛最好的季节了.

顾客: I've been there before. I think a southern city is better.

我去过那了.我想这次最好是去个南方城市.

工作人员: How about Sanya? Blue sea, soft sand and gentle breezes. It's really relaxing.

三亚呢?蓝色的大海.软软的沙滩.柔和的微风.真的很不错.

顾客: Sounds great. Do you have any brochures?

听起来不错.有介绍资料吗?

有关旅游英语的对话篇5

服务员: Wele to Olympic Hotel.

欢迎来到奥林匹克饭店。

客人: May I have a room?

我可以现在要个房间吗?

服务员: Have you made a reservation?

您预订了吗?

客人: I’m afraid not.

没有。

服务员: What kind of room do you prefer?

您想要什么样的房间?

客人: A twin with bath.

带浴室,有两张单人床的房间。

服务员: OK, may I have you ID card?

好的。我可以看一下您的身份证吗?

客人: Here you are.

给你。

服务员: All right.

好的。

关于旅游常用英语对话

在情绪低落的时候,最好让自己的节奏快一些,用工作、旅游、写作或者谈话把空闲时间填满,最简单的办法就是把自己的想法写下来,这样可以理清思路,出离愤怒。我整理了关于旅游常用英语对话,欢迎阅读!

关于旅游常用英语对话篇一

E:This is right up my alley. A whole medieval town in its original condition.

艾凡:这正合我的胃口。一整座原始风貌的中古城镇。

K:Leave it to you to get off on ancient buildings. Me? I like the modern world better.

凯西:只有你才会喜欢那些古老的建筑。我呢?我比较喜欢现代化的世界。

E:Come on, Kathy. You know I like the modern world, too,

艾凡:拜托,凯西。你知道我也喜欢现代化的世界,

but I really appreciate knowing how people used to live and what their lives were like.

但是我也很想知道古时候的人如何过日子,他们的生活情形是什么样子。

K:I have to admit that I'm a little interested in it, too. This Old Town is very well kept up.

凯西:我得承认我也有点儿感兴趣。这座旧城保存得很好。

E:It's protected against development by the Swedish government.

艾凡:这区在瑞典政府保护下是不准开发的。

K:And yet some parts of downtown look so space-age new.

凯西:但有些在市区的部分看起来却极为新潮。

E:See? You can have your cake and eat it, too!

艾凡:懂了吧?鱼与熊掌是可以兼得的!

K:Ha ha! Yeah. Anyway, what's that building?

凯西:哈哈!没错。不管怎样,那栋建筑物是什么?

E:That's their House of Lords.

艾凡:那是他们的上议院。

K:And that one?

凯西:那么那栋呢?

E:That's the Royal Palace. Quite a building, isn't it?

艾凡:那是皇宫。很了得的建筑物,不是吗?

K:I'll say. Can we go see it?

凯西:我同意。我们可以去参观吗?

E:Sure. But we need more time. We'll have dinner here in Old Town and come back tomorrow to see the Royal Palace.

艾凡:当然可以。但是我们需要多一点时间才行。我们在旧城这里吃晚餐,明天再回来参观皇宫。

关于旅游常用英语对话篇二

K:Excuse me, sir, but is this the way to Tivoli Gardens?

凯西:先生,打扰一下,这是到第凡尼乐园的路吗?

L:That's right, miss. Just keep on this street about four blocks and you can't miss it.

路人:没错,小姐。只要沿这条街继续走四个街区左右就到了,你一定找得到的。

K:Thanks. You're so lucky to live in such a lovely city, sir.

凯西:谢谢。先生,你能住在这么迷人的城市里真是幸运。

L:Thank you! All we Danes love the Tivoli Gardens and our way of life here in Denmark.

路人:谢谢!我们丹麦人都很喜爱第凡尼乐园和丹麦的生活方式。

K:I notice how happy everyone seems here, and how well dressed everyone is.

凯西:我注意到这里每个人好象都很快乐,而且衣着也很体面。

L:We Danes work hard, but we also know when to play.

旅游英语对话(关于旅游的英语情景对话大全)

路人:我们丹麦人工作勤奋,但也知道何时该玩乐。

That's why there are so many parks in this city.

这就是本市有这么多公园的原因。

K:My boyfriend and I just have to visit Tivoli while here.

凯西:我和我男朋友在这里时一定得参观第凡尼。

L:Tivoli is the most famous, but you can find plenty of other parks and interesting sites to visithere.

路人:第凡尼是最著名的地方,但在哥本哈根,你们仍可以发现许多其它的公园和有趣的地方可以参观。

K:Maybe we'll visit them. May I ask what you're eating?

凯西:也许我们都会去参观一下。可以请问你在吃什么吗?

L:This is a Danish sausage. And this is Carlsberg, our famous beer.

路人:这是丹麦香肠。这是我们丹麦著名的卡尔斯堡啤酒。

K:By the way, your English is excellent.

凯西:哦,对了,你的英语说得很棒。

L:Most Danes know two or three languages. English is very popular here.

路人:大多数的丹麦人都懂两、三种语言。英语在这里很普遍。

Have a nice stay, young lady!

希望你在这里玩得很愉快,小姐!

K:Thanks very much, sir. I already am.

凯西:非常谢谢你,先生。我已经很愉快了。

关于旅游常用英语对话篇三

K:Evan, are you OK? You've hardly eaten anything for lunch.

凯西:艾凡,你还好吧?你午餐几乎没吃什么。

E:I guess I'm not very hungry.

艾凡:我想我不大饿。

K:What? You!? You've been eating like a bear the whole trip. Is something the matter?

凯西:什么?你!?这整趟旅行你都吃很多。有什么问题吗?

E:I don't know. I feel kind of slow. I mean, I don't feel well. Something's wrong.

艾凡:我不知道。我觉得不怎么有精神。我的意思是我不大舒服。有点不对劲。

K:Is it your stomach? Do you have a headache? A fever?

凯西:是你的胃吗?头会痛吗?有没有发烧?

E:I don't think so. I just feel kind of tired.

艾凡:我想没有。我只是觉得有点累罢了。

K:Do you want to see a doctor?

凯西:你想去看医生吗?

E:Maybe I just need some more rest.

艾凡:也许我只需要多休息。

We've been traveling and moving about for a month straight now.

到目前为止,我们已经连续旅行奔波一个月了。

K:Well, yes, that's true, but I don't feel sick. Come on.

凯西:嗯,是的,这倒是实话,但是我没有觉得不舒服啊。走吧,

I think we should see a doctor. I'll ask the lady in the hostel to recommend one for us.

我想我们应该去看医生。我会请旅社的那位女士为我们推荐一个医师。

E:No, it's not that bad. I'll tell you what. Let's go home, and I'll go right to bed.

艾凡:不用啦,没那么严重。我告诉你吧。咱们回家,然后我直接上床睡觉。

If I still don't feel well in the morning, I promise you I'll go see a doctor.

如果明天早上我还是觉得不舒服的话,我答应你我会去看医生的。

K:That's a deal. In the meantime, while you're sleeping, I'll go to a neighborhood drugstore andpick up a few things.

凯西:就这么说定了。在你睡觉的同时,我会到附近的一家药房买些东西。

E:Gee, thanks.

艾凡:嗯,谢谢你。

K:Thanks? You don't have to thank me. Come on. Get your coat on. I'll take care of the bill.Waiter!

凯西:谢谢?你不用谢我。来,把外套穿上。我来付帐。服务生!

旅游的英语情景对话精选

在旅游业不断发展的过程中,旅游英语的对外交往逐渐受到了人们的重视。我整理了旅游的英语情景对话,欢迎阅读!

旅游的英语情景对话一

服务员: Good morning, sir. May I help you?

早上好,先生。有什么可以为您做的?

客人: May I settle my bill now?

我可以现在付账吗?

服务员: Sure, your name and room number, please?

当然。请问您的姓名和房间号?

客人: Edward Miller in Room 716.

Edward Miller,住在716房间。

服务员: Here is your bill, a single room for two nights. That makes a total of 700 RMB.

服务员:这是您的账单,单间,两个晚上,总计700员人民币。

客人: OK. Thank you.

好的,谢谢!

旅游的英语情景对话二

客人: Good morning. I’m checking out now. May I have my bill?

早上好!我现在要退房。请问现在可以结账吗?

服务员: Sure. How would you like to pay?

当然,请问您怎么付款?

客人: May I use credit card?

我可以用信用卡吗?

服务员: That’ll be fine. We accept Master Card and Visa.

没有问题,我们接受万事达和维萨卡。

客人: I see.

好的。

旅游的英语情景对话三

客人: Hello, I’d like to check out now.

你好,我现在退房。

服务员: Yes, madam. Which room are you in?

好的,夫人。您住在哪个房间?

客人: Room 301.

301房间。

服务员: Did you use any food and drink in the room?

您用过房间的食品或饮料吗?

客人: Yes. Three cans of Coca-Cola.

是的,我喝了三罐可乐。

服务员: I see. Here is your bill. Sign your name, please.

好的,这是您的账单,请您签个字。

客人: Thanks.

好,谢谢。

旅游的英语情景对话篇四

服务员: Here is your bill, miss. Totally 850 RMB. Please sign your name here.

小姐,这是您的账单,总计850员人民币,请您在这儿签个字。

客人: No problem. I’m leaving in the afternoon. May I store my luggage here?

好的。我今天下午才离开,请问我可以把行李寄存在这儿吗?

服务员: Sure, we’ll keep it for you.

没问题,我们会为您保存好。

客人: Thank you very much. I’ll be back by 4p.m.

非常感谢。我会在下午4点回来。

服务员: Have a nice day then.

祝您愉快!

旅游的英语情景对话篇五

服务员: Good morning, sir. May I help?

早上好,先生。有什么可以为您做的?

客人: May I settle my bill now?

我可以现在付账吗?

服务员: Sure, your name and room number, please?

当然。请问您的姓名和房间号?

客人: Edward Miller in Room 716.

Edward Miller,住在716房间。

服务员: Here is your bill, a single room for two nights. That makes a total of 700 RMB.

这是您的账单,单间,两个晚上,总计700员人民币。

客人: OK. Thank you.

好的,谢谢!

旅游英语简单口语对话精选

随着我国旅游事业的大规模发展,旅游英语在促进中西方旅游发展、文化交流方面发挥着越来越重要的作用。我整理了旅游英语简单口语对话,欢迎阅读!

旅游英语简单口语对话一

Jack: Hi, Ann.

嗨,安。

Ann: Hi, Jack. Long time no see.

嗨,杰克。好久不见。

Jack: Yeah! I've just e back from London.

是的。我刚从伦敦回来。

Ann: Why did you go there?

你为什么去那儿?

Jack: I went there on business.

去那儿出差。

Ann: Where did you visit?

你参观了哪些地方。

Jack: I visited London Bridge, Westminster and the Big Ben. And I took many pictures.

我去了伦敦桥和西敏寺大教堂,还大笨钟。我还拍了很多照片。

Ann: Please let me see them.

让我看看。

旅游英语简单口语对话二

Ann: Would you like to go shopping with me tomorrow?

明天要不要一起去逛街?

Tracy: But you said you were saving up to have a trip to Canada and see the maple leaves there.

但你不是说正在存钱去加拿大看枫叶吗?

Ann: Well, I've changed my mind.

我改主意了。

Tracy: Oh?

哦?

Ann: I will go to Hiroshima in Tokyo instead. It is said that the maple leaves there are as beautiful as those in Canada.

我会改去日本的广岛。据说那儿的枫叶和加拿大的一样美。

Tracy: Really?

真的?

Ann: Yeah. And it will cost much less to go there than to Canada. And I would like to visit the Itsukushima Shinto Shrine there.

真的。而且去那儿比去加拿大便宜多了。我还想去看看那儿的严岛神社。

Tracy: Oh, I've heard of it. Many Japanese people take their wedding photo there.

哦,我听说过严岛神社。许多日本人在那儿拍婚纱照。

旅游英语简单口语对话三

Ann: Do you like travelling?

你喜欢旅行吗?

Jack: Yes, and I've just e back from Scotland.

喜欢。我刚从苏格兰回来。

Ann: Where did you visit?

你去了哪些地方?

Jack: I only had time to visit Edinburgh.

我只有时间去爱丁堡。

Ann: How did you like it?

你喜欢那儿吗?

Jack: It's fantastic! .

那儿棒极了!

Ann: Did you visit Edinburgh Castle?

去了爱丁堡城堡吗?

Jack: Of course. And I tasted Scotch whisky there.

当然。我还品尝了苏格兰威士忌。

旅游英语简单口语对话四

Jack: Any plans for your holiday?

假期有什么打算?

Tracy: I plan to go to Lago Di o.

我打算去科莫湖。

Jack: Lago Di o? I have never heard of it. Where's it?

科莫湖? 我从来没听说过,在哪儿?

Tracy: In Italy. It's known as the most beautiful lake in Italy.

义大利。她被誉为义大利最美丽的湖泊。

Jack: But it's unknown to the public in China.

但在中国却不为人所知。

Tracy: Absolutely.

确实如此。

Jack: How do you know about it?

那你是怎样知道的呢?

Tracy: I have seen the movie Star WarsⅡ, and a scene in the film was taken at Lago Di o.

我看过《星球大战Ⅱ》,里面有一个场景就是在科莫湖拍的。

常用的旅游英语对话精选

在旅游英语口语教学中,情景教学法能够激发学生的学习兴趣,提高学生的应用能力。我精心收集了常用的旅游英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

常用的旅游英语对话1

A:Are there any scenic spots nearby?

A:附近有什么旅游景点吗?

B:You can go to ZhongShan Park.

B:你可以去中山公园。

A:Have you ever been there?

A:你去过那儿吗?

B:Yes. The scenery there is so breathtaking

B:是的。那儿的景点简直太美了。

A:Really?

A:真的吗?

B:Yes,of course. IYs really worth visiting.

B:当然是的。那儿确实值得一游。

常用的旅游英语对话2

A:Reservation Centre;.China Airlines. Can I help you?

A:中国航空公司订座中心。能帮您吗?

B:Yes. I’m coming to confirm my ticket.

B:是的,我来电确认我的机票。

A:May I have your name,please?

A:请问您叫什么名字?

B:My name is Zhu Ping. In fact , I have a reservation on Flight No. 125 for Zhenjiang,leaving Beijing at 2: 00 p. m. tomorrow. Now I’d like to make a change of my travel schele. Is it possible to change my booking to the day after tomorrow?

B:我叫朱萍。我事先已订了飞镇江的125次航班机票,明天下午2: 00离开北京。可现在我想改变一下旅行日程。能不能将我的订票改到后天?

A:Certainly.

A:当然可以。

B:Do you have a seat available on the same flight the day after tomorrow?

B:后天同次航班有座吗?

A:Yes. You are reconfirmed on Flight No. 125 for Zhenjiang , leaving Beijing at 2:00p. m. on Jan-uory 15th.

A:有,您已重新确认飞往镇江的125次航班机票,离开北京的时问为1月15日下午2: 00p.m

B:Thanks a lot.

B:多谢。

A:You are welcome.

A:不用谢。

常用的旅游英语对话3

A:What can I do for you?

A:我可以为您做点什么?

B:I’d like to have a sightseeing tour in South Africa,Do you provide a package tour?

B:我打算去南非观光。你们这儿有旅游套装吗?

A:Yes,sir.

A:有的,先生。

B:What interesting places shall we visit?

B:我们将参观什么地方?

A:We’ll visit the generally well一known spots.

A:我们只参观一些通常比较著名的景点。

B:How many days shall we spend on the trip?

B:几天时间?

A:Five days’ time will be OK.

A:5天就行了。

B:Sounds good.

B:听起来不错。

关于旅游的英语情景对话大全

旅游虽然辛苦,但对很多人来说却是件饶有兴味的事。我精心收集了关于旅游的英语情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!

关于旅游的英语情景对话篇1

K:Gee, this land is so flat!

凯西:咦,这里的地真是平坦!

E:The Netherlands literally means "the down lands," which of course means "the lowlands."

艾凡:荷兰字面上的意思是洼地,当然就是低地的意思。

K:It's flat, but why do they say it's "low"?

凯西:地面很平坦呀,为什么他们要说是『低地』呢?

E:A lot of the Netherlands is actually below sea level.

艾凡:实际上荷兰许多陆地都低于海平面。

That's why there are dikes everywhere to keep out the sea water.

那也就是荷兰到处可见阻挡海水的堤防的原因了。

K:No wonder the Dutch are considered an instrious people.

凯西:难怪荷兰人被认为是一个很勤奋的民族。

It's a constant fight against the sea for survival.

为了生存他们和海洋长期博斗。

E:The Dutch are tough. Such a *** all country, but they've not only survived, they've prospered.

艾凡:荷兰人很吃苦耐劳的。这么一个小国家,他们不仅生存,而且还兴盛繁荣。

K:It's true. You hardly see any poverty here.

凯西:你说的没错。在这里几乎看不到贫穷。

E:Oh, look! There are a couple of old windmills on that farm.

艾凡:哦,看那边!那个农场上有几座风车。

K:How pretty! Let's stop here a minute. I want to take a picture.

凯西:好漂亮哦!咱们在这里停一下子吧。我想照张相。

E:Sure. I'll get off at this exit. Then you can take pictures to your heart's content.

艾凡:没问题,我在下个出口下公路,然后你可以拍个痛快。

K:Thanks. Oh, if you're hungry, there are a couple of sandwiches and drinks in the cooler.

凯西:谢啦。哦,你如果饿了,冰桶里面有几块三明治和饮料。

Mrs. Van Helsing made the sandwiches especially for us.

这些三明治是凡·赫尔辛太太特别为我们做的。

E:That woman is a saint!

艾凡:那位女士真是好心!

关于旅游的英语情景对话篇2

E:Mrs. Van Helsing, we're ready to check out now.

艾凡:凡·赫尔辛太太,我们现在准备好要退房了。

V:All right, Evan. I have your bill here someplace.

老板:好的,艾凡。你们的帐单就放在这里某个地方。

E:Don't hurry. We've had such a wonderful time here in the Netherlands. We're already looking forward to our brief return next month.

艾凡:不急。在荷兰的这段时间我们玩得非常尽兴。我们已经在期待下个月回来这儿作短暂的停留了。

V:I'm glad you had a great time here. Was your stay fortable with us? A hostel can't pare with a five-star hotel.

老板:我很高兴你们在这里玩得很愉快。住在我们这里还舒适吗?旅社是无法和五星级大饭店相比的。

E:Maybe not in looks, Mrs. Van Helsing, but nothing can beat the warmth of you and your staff.

艾凡:外观上也许没办法相比,凡·赫尔辛太太,但是你和你工作人员的热诚却是没得比的。

V:I'm so glad to hear that. We try very hard to help others.

老板:我很高兴听你这么说。我们尽量设法帮助别人。

E:And you've succeeded beautifully. Now, how much is the bill?

艾凡:你们做得很成功。哦,我们的帐单是多少钱?

V:You had fifteen nights, twelve breakfasts, ten lunches, and eight dinners. That es to, let's see...US$775 for the both of you.

老板:你们共住了十五个晚上,吃了十二顿早餐、十顿午餐和八顿晚餐。总计是,我算算看……两个人共美金七百七十五元。

E:No wonder so many people are staying at hostels these days! You can't beat these prices. That would have cost a fortune in a posh hotel.

艾凡:难怪现在这么多人喜欢住青年旅社!价钱便宜无比。如果住豪华旅馆可要花一大笔钱了。

V:I do hope you and Kathy have a great time on the rest of your trip, Evan. And we look forward to seeing you again next month.

老板:艾凡,我由衷希望你和凯西在接下来的旅程中玩得很愉快。同时我们也期待下个月和你们再次见面。

E:We do, too, Mrs. Van Helsing. See you then.

艾凡:我们也是,凡·赫尔辛太太。到时候见了。

关于旅游的英语情景对话篇3

V:So, today you are leaving, Evan?

老板:那么,艾凡,你们今天要走了,是不是?

E:Yes. After three weeks, it's time to hit the road again.

艾凡:是的。在这儿住了三个礼拜,是再上路的时候了。

V:How nice for you to be able to pack up and leave whenever you like!

老板:你们真好,可以随时想离开就收拾行李上路!

E:This is the best trip of my life. Kathy doesn't want to leave at all.

艾凡:这是我这生中最棒的一趟旅行。凯西一点都不想离开。

V:Where is the darling girl? Isn't she hungry?

老板:那亲爱的女孩到哪儿去?她不饿吗?

E:She's washing up. She'll be here in a minute.

艾凡:她在盥洗。一会儿就来。

V:I have your favorite breakfast for you two today:

老板:今天我为你们两个准备了你们最喜爱的早餐:

eggs easy over, waffles with maple syrup, yogurt, orange juice, and tea for Kathy, coffee foryou.

两面嫩煎的荷包蛋、加枫糖的松饼、优酪乳、柳橙汁,还有凯西的茶和你的咖啡。

E:I can't get over how you remember what all your guests like to eat, Mrs. Van Helsing.

艾凡:凡·赫尔辛太太,我很讶异你怎么记得住所有房客喜欢吃的东西。

V:I only remember the preferences of those whom I like, Evan.

老板:艾凡,我只记得我喜欢的那些人的喜好。

You and Kathy have been ideal guests. You're both so polite and considerate of others.

你和凯西一直都是很棒的客人。两个人都很有礼貌又体谅别人。

E:It's been a real pleasure to stay with you, Mrs. Van Helsing.

艾凡:凡·赫尔辛太太,住你这儿我们一直都很愉快。

Anyway, after we return from Sweden, we'll be back next month to say hello before we go backto New York.

不管怎样,下个月我们从瑞典回来,返回纽约前会来打声招呼。

V:You two are wele to stay with us anytime. Now, hurry up and finish your breakfast whileit's still hot!

老板:欢迎你们两个随时来住我们这儿。哦,趁早餐还热时赶快吃吧!

有关旅游的英语对话精选

在小学英语教学中,让学生能动发挥,主动学习是促成学生英语学习能力和水平提升的合理教学途径。我精心收集了有关旅游的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

有关旅游的英语对话1

gloria: i'm glad we took the train. i don't like to ride in buses.

karen: yes, i agree. we can see the scenery better. in a bus, all you see are the roads.

gloria: even in *** , i always liked to take the train. it is more fortable.

karen: i agree. buses bounce too much. after two or three hours, you feel too tired.

gloria: look at that village!

karen: beautiful.

gloria: do you think i can take a picture through this window?

karen: i don't know if it will turn out good.

the window might cause the picture to be blurry.

gloria: i will try.

karen: who is that man in the aisle?

gloria: oh, he is ing to check tickets. we have to show him our tickets.

man: tickets, please. you are on the wrong train, ladies.

these tickets are for the express train.

karen: the express train?

man: yes. the train you are on is the local train. the local train stops at every station.

karen: oh, no! we want to get to dorsett. where are we going on this train?

man: you are going to dorsett on this train too. but it will take longer.

the express train goes straight to dorsett without stopping.

this train is the local train. it stops at every station.

gloria: when will we get to dorsett then?

旅游英语对话(关于旅游的英语情景对话大全)

man: in about two hours.

gloria: that isn't bad. i don't mind at all. we are enjoying the view of the countryside.

man: it's alright this time. i won't make you buy two new tickets.

but next time, please be sure you are on the right train.

karen: we will read the signs more carefully next time. thank you.

葛萝莉亚:我很高兴搭火车,我不喜欢搭公车。

凯伦:我也是。搭火车可以欣赏风景,搭公车只看得到马路。

葛萝莉亚:甚至在台湾,我也是喜欢搭火车,比较舒服。

凯伦:没错。公车颠簸得太厉害,两三个小时下来,很累的。

葛萝莉亚:你看乡村!

凯伦:好漂亮。

葛萝莉亚:我可以隔着窗户拍照吗?

凯伦:我不知道效果好不好

窗户可能会使照片模糊。

葛萝莉亚:我试试看。

凯伦:走道上的那个人是谁?

葛萝莉亚:喔,他是来验票的,我们必须让他看车票。

验票员:车票!小姐,你们搭错火车了。

这是快车的车票。

凯伦:快车?

验票员:是的。你们搭的这辆是平快车,每站都会停。

凯伦:不会吧!我们要到多塞特,这是到哪里的火车?

有关旅游的英语对话2

officer: may i see your passport please?

charles: here is my passport. and this is the declaration form.

officer: what is the purpose of your visit to the united states?

charles: business. i have a trade convention i'm attending in chicago.

officer: this visa is good for two weeks. do you intend to stay longer than that?

charles: no. i will fly back twelve days from now.

officer: and you will do some traveling while you are here?

charles: yes, i want to spend a couple days in new york. i have friends there i will visit.

officer: what do you have in the bag, mr. lee?

charles: just my cameras, my clothes, and some books.

officer: you're not carrying any food with you today?

charles: no.

officer: okay, mr. lee. this is just a routine check.

would you mind opening the bag for me?

charles: alright.

officer: hmm. you have three cameras. are you a photographer?

charles: no, my pany makes cameras.

well, i'm also a photographer, but two of these are for our display.

officer: i see. and what's in this bag?

charles: egg tarts.

officer: i thought you said you didn't have any food with you today.

charles: i thought you meant vegetables and meat when you asked me. things like that.

i don't have any vegetables.

officer: i'm sorry, mr. lee. egg tarts are food too. we will have to confiscate these.

charles: confiscate?

officer: yes, we will have to dispose of them.

charles: it's too bad. they are very delicious.

officer: i know. one out of every three travelers from *** seems to be carrying them.

they are being *** uggled in by the thousands.

charles: oh, well. not by me.

officer: no, not today at least. enjoy your visit to the united states, mr. lee.

charles: thank you.

海关人员:我可以看一下你的护照吗?

查尔斯:这是我的护照,这是入境申请表。

海关人员:你到美国的目的是什么?

查尔斯:商务,我要到芝加哥去开商务会议。

海关人员:你的签证期限是两个星期,你打算待更久吗?

查尔斯:不会,我十二天之后就要回去了。

海关人员:这段期间你会去旅行吗?

查尔斯:是的,我想去纽约几天,我在那儿有朋友,要去拜访。

海关人员:李先生,你的袋子里有些什么?

查尔斯:只是一些照相机、衣服和书籍。

海关人员:你没有携带任何食物吧?

查尔斯:没有。

海关人员:好的,李先生,这是例行检查,

请你把袋子开启让我看看好吗?

查尔斯:好的。

海关人员:嗯……有三台照相机,你是摄影师吗?

查尔斯:不是,我们公司是生产照相机的。

我自己也是摄影师,但是有两台是展示用的。

海关人员:我明白了,那这个袋子里面装什么?

查尔斯:蛋挞。

海关人员:我以为你没有带任何食物。

旅游英语对话(关于旅游的英语情景对话大全)

查尔斯:我以为你是指蔬菜和肉品之类的食物。

我并没有带蔬菜。

海关人员:李先生,对不起,蛋挞也算是食物,我们必须充公。

查尔斯:充公?

海关人员:是的,我们将会处理掉。

查尔斯:太可惜了,蛋挞非常好吃。

海关人员:我知道。台湾来的旅客,三个就有一个会带蛋挞。

成千的人就成走私了。

查尔斯:我没有。

海关人员:至少今天没有,祝您旅途愉快,李先生。

查尔斯:谢谢。

有关旅游的英语对话3

A:: Have you been to China before

你以前去过中国吗?

B:: I have never been there。How about you?

我从来没有你去过。你呢?

A:: I have been to China many times.

我去过很多次。

B:: Could you tell me something about your traveling experiences in China?

你能告诉我一些关于你在中国旅行的经历吗?

A:: There are lots of things to tell. Maybe we can find a time and have a detailed discussion.

我有太多的东西要告诉你。没准我们可以找个时间细谈。

B:: Okay. No problem.

好的。没问题。



上一篇:没有了 下一篇:没有了